During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. We accept most insurances.
Please print and fill out the New Patient forms so we can expedite your first visit.
Please arrive early so that we can complete your initial paperwork. Also, please bring the following:
- Patient's insurance card
- List of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medication, including dose and frequency
- Information about patient's medical and surgical history
- Recent test results, x-rays, or relevant records
Insurance and Payment Information
You are responsible for co-payments or charges that are not covered by your insurance. If you have questions regarding billing or which insurance plans we accept, please call our office (718) 650-2197. Questions regarding insurance coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company.
Below is a list of our accepted insurance plans. Please contact our office if you have any questions.
- Aetna Medicare
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire MediBlue HMO
- Empire Medicare Advantage PPO
- Cigna Healthcare
- Empire Govt. Plan
- Emblem Health Plan
- Fidelis Care of NY
*NY State Exchange (Metal Plans)
- First Health
*NY State Exchange (Leaf Plans)
- Healthcare Partners
- Railroad Medicare
- United Healthcare Commercial
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- Oxford Health Plan
- 1199 National Benefit Fund